We need this because reasons. This one’s for the coffee drinkers amongst you - British designer Joshua Renouf has come up with a coffee making alarm clock which can wake you up with a fresh cup of joe.
11. “Are you a social or antisocial person ? “
I think I’m a healthy balance between the two. I describe myself as a very personal person so….. I am more social in more personal / warmer environments or contexts. But I absolutely love my alone time
19. ” If you could change your eye color would you ? “
Absolutely not , believe it or not that is actually the #1 compliment I get when meeting people, my eyes. They change shades quite often and I think that’s pretty cool. It’s fun being asked what color are your eyes, to disappoint people and say ” brown ” lol …they’re always so confused
-“Do you like watching scary movies ?”
No, I’m extremely visual and vivid with my thoughts so I tend to be more disturbed then scared
- 1. Post a picture of you?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Sunday Night Slow Jams.
~ Doin’ It ~
Artist: LL Cool J
LL Cool J - Hey Lover feat. Boyz II Men (Mr. Smith, 1995)
"Hey Lover" is the Grammy Award winning first single released from LL Cool J's sixth album, Mr. Smith, featuring Boyz II Men. It was released on October 31, 1995 for Def Jam Recordings and was produced by The Trackmasters and LL Cool J. Hey Lover would prove to be the most successful single from the album, making it to #3 on both theBillboard Hot 100 and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop songs charts, as well as #17 on the UK Singles Chart. The song sampled Michael Jackson's “The Lady in My Life” from his 1982 albumThriller, thus Rod Temperton, the writer of that song, was given credit as a writer of this song. On the B-side was the “I Shot Ya" remix.
L.L. Cool J - Around The Way Girl (Mama Said Knock You Out, 1990)
Baby, hair pumping, lip gloss is shining
I think you in the mood for whining and dining
So we can go out and eat somewhere
We got a lot of private jokes to share
Lisa, Angela, Pamela, Renee I love you
You’re from around the way
ˢᵒ ᴵ’ᵐ ᵈʳᶦᶠᵗᶦᶰ’ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᶦᶰ ᵃᶦʳ
ᴸᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵐʸ ˢᵒᵘᶫ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵘʳᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵉˢᵖᵃᶦʳ
ˢᵒ ᴵ’ᵐ ᵏᵉᵉᵖᶦᶰ’ ᶦᵗ ᵛᵉʳᵗᶦᶜᵃᶫ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉᶫᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ
ᴿᶦᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˢᶜᵃᶫᵃᵗᵒʳ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ